We’ve all been there. We see a new set of wheels we simply need to have, and it’s time to upgrade our own set if wheels. However, what do you do with your current model? It still runs great, but you have no use for it—this is where the Mile High Honda team comes in.
We’re here to answer your question: Where can I sell my used car near me? The answer is right here at our dealership! Drivers in Centennial, Aurora, and Denver, Colorado, can sell or trade in their current rides, giving you extra dough in your pocket—plus, the process is so simple!
Sell Your Car to Our Dealership
Whether you simply want some extra cash or wish to put the value of your used car towards a new model, we make selling your car easy. You can even get started from your home with our Value Your Trade tool. This tool gives you an estimated value for your current vehicle in seconds!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Tell Us About Your Car: You’ll get started by inputting information about your vehicle, such as the year, brand, model, and trim level.
- Receive Your Value: Next, you’ll see the value of the vehicle you wish to sell or trade in. If you’d like a more honed-in estimate, you can upload pictures and the VIN, and someone from our dealership will contact you shortly after.
- Confirm Your Estimate: The final step of the used-car-selling process is to have your model appraised by a professional in person to confirm your estimated value. You can even schedule your visit online right from the Value Your Trade page.
If you have any questions along the way, don’t hesitate to give us a call or chat with us online. You can also have your used vehicle appraised in person from start to finish. Just schedule an appointment, and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
Prepare to Sell Your Car
Before you head to our dealership to confirm your estimate, there are some things you can do to potentially increase its value. Here are some tips for sellers:
- Clean! First impressions go a long way. With a spotless interior and exterior, your car will shine as it should.
- Maintenance! Are you up to date on routine maintenance? Get it done before you sell your vehicle. It leaves less work for the dealership to do and may also elevate its value.
- Paperwork! At our dealership, we handle all the trade-in or sale paperwork for you. However, you do need to bring some stuff with you to complete the transaction. This includes:
- Your driver’s license
- Maintenance records (if you have them)
- Warranty documentation (if applicable)
- Title and registration
- Any extra keys
Stop Googling Where to Sell My Used Car & Visit Mile High Honda
Are you ready to sell your used car? Drivers in the Centennial, Aurora, and Denver, CO, regions can start online or by visiting our car dealership. We’re excited to meet you and buy your car today at Mile High Honda!