2021 Honda HR-V Review
Every now and then, we all enjoy disconnecting from the world. Pitching a tent, chatting by the warm glow of a campfire, licking your fingers clean of melted marshmallows—there’s nothing quite like it. How will you get to your next adventure destination, though?
The 2021 Honda HR-V helps drivers fully embrace the outdoors with its rugged performance and practical design. With the trailblazing HR-V at your side, pack up your gear and forge your own path around Centennial, Aurora, and Denver, CO.
To learn more about how this modern SUV is a great partner for your journeys, keep on reading our comprehensive Honda HR-V review. For more information, contact our team at Mile High Honda.
Honda HR-V Performance: Terrain Trailblazer
At the heart of the 2021 HR-V is the 1.8L i-VTEC® engine that works together with the Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Sport Mode to deliver an athletic yet stable drive. With this dynamic duo, the Honda HR-V produces up to 141 horsepower and 127 lb-ft of torque.
Although the 2021 Honda HR-V is powerful, it’s also efficient, achieving up to an EPA-estimated 28 city/34 highway MPG on all trims with 2WD.1
When it’s time to tackle treacherous terrain, this Honda SUV responds with its available Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™. By sending power to all four wheels when necessary, this intuitive system enhances your traction on all types of road conditions. From steep hills to rain-slick streets and bumpy trails, the HR-V safely conquers the path ahead.
Honda HR-V Interior: Versatile Cabin
No matter whether your adventures take you to distant campgrounds or faraway mountains, the 2021 HR-V seamlessly adapts to provide the interior space you need. The standard 2nd-row Magic Seat® works wonders with its three cargo modes:
- Long Mode: With the ability to accommodate items up to eight feet long, easily pack up your skis to take on the slopes of Winter Park Resort or a kayak to explore Cherry Creek State Park on the water.
- Utility Mode: If you’re gearing up for a long road trip, this mode utilizes every nook and cranny of the HR-V’s interior space. In fact, it can provide up to 58.8 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Tall Mode: Slide in your faithful bicycle for an afternoon ride on the South Platte River Trail. It opens up nearly four feet of vertical space.
Along with its practical design, the Honda HR-V provides a luxury experience as well with its available amenities. After a day of snowboarding on the slopes or hiking the Chimney Gulch Trail, warm up with the available heated front seats.
If your journey takes you to the far-off Colorado wilderness, tilt your head back to view the star-studded sky thanks to the optional one-touch power moonroof.
Honda HR-V Performance: Built for Adventure
The HR-V’s design was crafted with functionality in mind. In fact, it comes with numerous exterior features that serve two purposes: to give the HR-V a sleek edge and to accommodate your driving needs. Some of these features are:
- Lightweight tailgate: The tailgate is the unsung hero of many SUVs, including the HR-V. When it’s open, it remains up to provide a cozy shelter from the elements as you’re loading the trunk with supplies. Plus, the wiper and washer rid the rear window of built-up dirt and dust.
- Available heated, body-colored power side mirrors: Defrost the side mirrors with their heat function to provide a clear view of your surroundings. The integrated turn indicators enhance your visibility on the road, which is especially useful when it’s raining or foggy outside.
- Available roof rails: Ready for a day on the slopes or at the lake? The optional roof rails make it simple to securely fasten skis, a kayak, or another item to the top of the HR-V.
Forge Your Own Path in the 2021 Honda HR-V!
With the Honda HR-V as your trusted companion, the possibilities for your next adventure are endless. Explore Centennial, Aurora, and Denver, Colorado, in a bold, new way with the 2021 Honda HR-V.
To fully experience this SUV’s rugged performance and practical design, contact our team at Mile High Honda. Schedule your test drive with us today!
1 28 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2WD trims. 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg rating for AWD LX trims. 26 city/31 highway/28 combined mpg rating for AWD Sport, EX, & EX-L trims. Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.