Honda Multi-Point Inspection in Denver, CO
We provide certified Honda multi-point inspections. Local Honda drivers in Denver, Aurora, Centennial, Englewood, and Littleton, CO can receive a certified technician’s multi-point inspection using the genuine Honda inspection checklist. If your Honda hasn’t received an inspection recently, or if you’ve experienced any driving issues, you should get a multi-point vehicle inspection! We specialize in Civic, Accord, Odyssey, and other Honda models. Don’t forget to check our current service specials for a complimentary multi-point inspection service at Mile High Honda.
Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection & Maintenance
The multi-point vehicle inspection is the pillar of automotive maintenance. When you get routine multi-point inspections by certified technicians, you catch minor problems before they cause bigger problems down the road. They serve as an investment toward getting the best driving experience and longest-lasting vehicle by giving drivers the information needed for optimal maintenance. Multi-point inspections are so important that we provide them for free at Mile High Honda.
What Does a Multi-Point Inspection Include?
The multi-point inspection is organized by vehicle area with several components to check in each:
- Interior – inside the cabin, we check controls and safety components. We inspect turn signals, mirrors, windshield, window operation, seat belts, and dashboard warning lights.
- Mechanical – we inspect primary systems and components for excessive wear and tear. We look inside the engine compartment to check the drive belts, battery, charging system, air filters, and fluid levels.
- Exterior – we inspect outside and underneath to check tires, brakes, transmission, shocks/struts, exhaust, tie rods, and axles.
Inspection Checklist Results
The checklist used to complete the inspection is given to the customer. You will notice that each component receives a color-coded grade related to risk and maintenance. Customers can also speak with a knowledgeable service advisor regarding the results and maintenance recommended:
- Green – good condition requiring no maintenance at this time
- Yellow – some wear and tear with future maintenance needed
- Red – excessive wear and tear with immediate maintenance recommended
Schedule Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection Service at Mile High Honda
Customers can schedule a multi-point inspection by calling the service department during regular hours or via the online service scheduler when convenient. While we finish your inspection, feel free to relax in the customer lounge with satellite TV, snacks, wi-fi, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
Complimentary Dealership Amenities
- Knowledgeable Staff
- Loaner Vehicles Available
- Customer Lounge
- Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate
- Bottle Water
- Magazine & Newspapers
- Kids Room/Movie & Toys
- Shuttle Service
- Early Bird Drop Off
- After Hours Drop Off/Pick Up
- Satellite TV
- Vending Machines
- Continental Breakfast