Get Your Holiday Shopping Done at the 2017 Denver Christkindl Market
While there are many stores in the Denver area to get some holiday shopping done, you can buy some one-of-a-kind gifts in one convenient spot. This year, rather than going to the nearby mall, get a unique buying experience by visiting the Denver Christkindl Market. Read through our guide to the 2017 Denver Christkindl Market below, and be sure to check it out before it’s over for the season.
The 2017 Denver Christkindl Market runs from November 17 to December 23, 2017. On Sunday through Thursday, it’s open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM (hours extend to 9:00 PM the week of December 18-23). And on Friday and Saturday, the market is open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM. The holiday market is free to attend and is located at the Skyline Park in downtown Denver, at 16th Street Mall and Arapahoe, across from the Daniels & Fisher Clock Tower.
Craft Vendors with Handmade Gifts
For some truly unique gifts, check out the many vendors that’ll be there, including…
- Andrey’s Gifts from Afar: Handcrafted art created in Ukraine, Lithuania, Poland, and Russia.
- Infinity Lights: Self-assemble lights that can be molded into any shape or size you want. Comes with a 12-foot light cord and about 30 pieces to use for assembly.
- Taspen’s Organics: Organic, plant-based health and wellness products, including a full facial line, body butters, and lip balms.
Delicious Food & Beverages to Enjoy
The market will also be selling lots of yummy food, drinks, and desserts. Some of those vendors that’ll be in attendance are…
- Bob’s Roasted Nuts: Almonds, pecans, peanuts, cashews, and sunflower seeds in a variety of flavors, including Salted Caramel, Cinnamon Vanilla, and Mexican Hot Chocolate.
- Denver’s Danish Pastries: Freshly baked Danishes, strudels, croissants, and other filled pastries and tarts. You can also get coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
- Kaiser Bakery: Bavarian Salt or Cinnamon Pretzels that are baked fresh and can be enjoyed with various dips, including their homemade Cheese Dip. They also have tasty Chocolate Covered Soft Pretzels for sale.
Visit the Christkindl Market Today!
The holidays will be here before you know it, so don’t wait to take advantage of this fun market. And for more information, check out Denver Christkindl Market on Facebook.