Every 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid requires maintenance at regular intervals to keep it running properly. It can be difficult to keep track of the Accord Hybrid’s maintenance schedule, so Mile High Honda listed its factory-recommended service intervals for drivers in Denver, Centennial, and Aurora to reference below. If you’re not sure when your 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid is due for maintenance, check out its service schedule below.
2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Maintenance Minder Service Codes
Your 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid is equipped with Maintenance Minder, which uses symbols that appear on the multi-information display to indicate when your vehicle needs maintenance. We’ll go over each symbol below.
Code A: When Code A appears on your maintenance minder, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid needs its oil changed1.
Code B: There are several maintenance items that correspond with Code B. They include:
- Replacing the engine oil1 and oil filter.
- Inspecting the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid’s front and rear brakes and servicing them as necessary.
- Inspecting the parking brake adjustment.
- Inspecting the Accord Hybrid’s gear box, boots, and tie rod ends.
- Inspecting suspension components.
- Inspecting the Accord Hybrid’s driveshaft boots.
- Inspecting brake hoses and lines.
- Checking the condition and level of all fluids.
- Inspecting the Accord Hybrid’s exhaust system.#
- Checking the Accord Hybrid’s fuel lines and connections.#
- Checking the expiration date for the Accord Hybrid’s TRK bottle.
Honda Accord Hybrid Maintenance Minder Sub-Items
In addition to these service procedures, the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid has four maintenance sub-items. These codes also appear on the Accord Hybrid’s Multi-Information Display when maintenance is due. They include:
- Code 1: Rotate the Accord Hybrid’s Tires.
- Code 2: Replace the Accord Hybrid’s air cleaner element,2 and dust and pollen filter3.
- Code 3: Replace the Accord Hybrid’s transmission fluid4.
- Code 4: Replace the Accord Hybrid’s spark plugs and inspect its valve clearance.
- Code 5: Replace engine coolant.
Schedule Maintenance for Your Accord Hybrid
When your Honda Accord Hybrid needs maintenance, the service center at Mile High Honda is here to help. Our Honda-trained technicians know the ins and outs of the 2017 Accord Hybrid, and will give your vehicle the care and attention it needs to run properly. Whether you need an oil change, engine tune-up, or tire rotation, schedule a service appointment at Mile High Honda, serving communities surrounding Denver, Centennial, and Aurora.
 If a message reading “Service” does not appear more than 12 months after the display is reset, change the engine oil every year.
# See information on maintenance and emissions warranty.
 If you drive in dusty conditions, replace the air cleaner element every 15,000 miles (24,000 kilometers).
 If you drive primarily in urban areas that have high concentrations of soot in the air from industry and from diesel-powered vehicles, replace the dust and pollen filter every 15,000 miles (24,000 kilometers).
 Driving in mountainous areas at very low vehicle speeds results in higher transmission temperatures. This requires transmission fluid changes more frequently than recommended by the Maintenance Minder. If you regularly drive your vehicle under these conditions, have the transmission fluid changed either every 47,500 miles (75,000 kilometers) or every three years.